The CDVI-8H is a high performance HDCP compliant DVI distribution amplifier. It allows one DVI or HDMI signal source to split up to eigh identical and buffered outputs for connecting to 8 DVI displays simutaneously.
- Built-in EDID and HDCP bypass ensures each output to work independently
- When connecting to DVI display HDMI source and displays are compatible by using the HDMI to DVI adaptor cable
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p
- Can be cascaded up to 3 layers
- Each of the buffered output can run up to 15 meters