This is the transmitter (Tx) unit of HDMI to CAT6 Solution that can extend HDMI digital signal through CAT6 cables. This is compatible with HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-edge technology which defines the supports to transfer Deep Color (12-bit/color) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio, with a bandwidth up to 225 MHz. The installation of HDMI to CAT6 is easy and quick, simply place transmitter side next to your HDTV source such as a DVD player, then place the receiver side next to your CAT6 to CAT6 repeater unit and get all necessary cables connected and enjoy.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 compliant
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36-bit (12-bit/color) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio
- Supports CAT6 cables for data/DDC transmission
- Supports equalize and recover incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality
- Supports high definition resolution, the cable distance test with 1080p/8-bit resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 30/45 meters. If 1080p/12-bit resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports xvYCC