The CHDMI-14C is a high performance HDMI distribution amplifier, Full HD 1080p supported with 25 meters output range. It allows one HDMI source to connect up to 4 HDMI displays simutaneously.
- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently in connecting to a HDMI display
- Splits a HDMI source up to 4 outputs without signal loss
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 specifications
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p
- Maximum resolution bandwidth is 165 MHz
- Provides multi-channel I2S digital audio output, with sampling rate up to 192 KHz
- Supports both compressed and uncompressed multi-channel audio