This 1 by 2 HDMI to HDMI and HDBaseT splitter can take a single 4K source and simultaneously deliver it to a local HDMI display as well as to a second HDMI display up to 100m away via HDBaseT. This unit complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, as well as supporting the legacy HDCP 1.x and HDMI 1.x standards. The HDMI input and output supports uncompressed 4K UHD HDMI sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR while the HDBaseT output, despite its 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, is able to process and extend the same high bandwidth sources by the use of AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) when connected to a compatible AVLC Receiver.
Built-in EDID management functionality enables the unit to fit into every situation. The HDBaseT output of this unit can also provide 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to a compatible Receiver, allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios. The unit can be controlled via a front panel button and RS-232.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDBaseT 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 HDMI and 1 HDBaseT output
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input and output
Note: Support of resolutions requiring bandwidth above 10.2Gbps via HDBaseT requires a compatible AVLC Receiver.
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- Supports CEC bypass
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH (PSE) and Control (bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
HDBaseT output transmits video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable and can reach distances up to 100m/328ft at 4K when using Cat.6a/7
- Integrated AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) activates when the bandwidth requirements of the source are beyond 10.2Gbps (340MHz) allowing for support of sources up to 18Gbps (600MHz) with no loss of visual quality
- Automatic 4K to 1080p down-scaling or color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0), as necessary, based on each connected display’s EDID
- Supports pass-through of many audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- EDID management allows selection of an internal EDID, user EDID, or EDID copied from a connected display
- Supports standard 48V PoH from the unit to a connected HDBaseT Receiver (compatible Receivers only)
Note: The 48V PoH function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only. Non-PoH Receivers will need their own power supply. Receivers from other brands may not be compatible.
- Controllable via a front panel button and RS-232