This Scaler is a new and powerful 4K scaling solution. The maximum resolution supported is 4096×2160@50/60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) for all HDMI inputs and outputs. The scaled HDMI output is powered by a high quality single-pass scaling engine with the ability to adjust the image with a number of fine tuning options including: contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, noise reduction, and RGB levels. 3-D motion adaptive de-interlacing and frame rate conversion is supported as well.
Additionally this unit brings a new level of ease of integration when employed in conference centers, classrooms and other public venues. The auto source detection and switching feature is designed to switch to the most recently connected source automatically and to switch to another live input if the current one becomes disconnected. The dedicated bypass output can send the selected source, without modification, to the connected display or, if desired, color space correction or down-conversion to 1080p can be applied to the signal.
The HDMI inputs and outputs support passing uncompressed digital audio up to LPCM 7.1 as well as Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats. Shortcut keys are provided to quickly change the output resolution to 1080p@60Hz or XGA when needed for quick connection to a display or for troubleshooting purposes. This unit is controlled via comprehensive front panel controls (with OSD), RS-232, and IR remote providing the user with easy access to all settings.
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- 4 HDMI input and 2 HDMI output matrix
- Advanced single-pass 4K scaling engine
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4096×2160@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input
- Scaled and bypass HDMI outputs support video up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4096×2160@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- HDMI inputs support Deep Color up to 16-bit at 1080p and 10/12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) up to 4K
- Bypass HDMI output supports Deep Color up to 16-bit at 1080p and 10/12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) up to 4K
- Supports pass-through of many audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Scaled output supports adjustments to contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB levels ,and aspect ratio
- Advanced EDID and HDCP management
- Auto input scan and auto switch functionality
- Quick output resolution switching via hot keys
- Controllable via front-panel buttons with OSD, RS-232 or IR remote