This HDMI over Fiber Receiver is designed to extend your 4K UHD HDMI signal using a single segment of multi-mode optical fiber cable. Using fiber optical cable provides many advantages over traditional copper-based extension methods, including immunity to RF and magnetic interference, thinner and lighter cables, and much longer extension distances (up to 300 meters per segment). Multiple fiber Transceiver units can be placed between the Transmitter and Receiver to greatly extend the total extension distance via cascading (up to 300 additional meters per Transceiver) if the extra distance or flexibility is desired.
The HDMI input and output of this unit supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit), 10/12-bit HDR, 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz, HD audio formats and other features defined by the HDMI 2.0 specification. The fiber input of this unit supports sources with bandwidth up to 10.2Gbps (4K@30Hz or 4K@60Hz, YUV 4:2:0). Six pre-defined internal EDIDs, one external EDID selection and two User uploaded EDIDs are available for EDID management. The unit provides intuitive front panel controls as well as RS-232, Telnet and WebGUI control options.
- HDMI with 3D & 4K@60Hz with HDR support
- DVI 1.0 compliant with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- DCP 2.2 and 1.x compliant
- 1 HDMI (18Gbps) input
- 1 Fiber (10.2Gbps, LC pair, multimode) input
- 1 HDMI (18Gbps) output
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports pass-through of audio formats: LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Comprehensive EDID management support including 6 pre-defined internal EDIDs, 1 external EDID, and 2 User uploaded EDIDs
- Compatible with the 3×2 HDMI and Fiber Matrix Transceiver (optional)
- Fiber transmission distances of up to 300 meters
- Supports control via front panel, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232