This HDBaseT 2.0 Receiver can receive uncompressed UHD video and audio that has been transmitted over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable up to 100m. It has the added benefit of extending control and communication signals through the built-in Ethernet, USB, RS-232 and IR ports. Independent external digital and analog audio transmission capability gives users the extra convenience of additional audio connections.
This unit's system supports connecting any standard USB 2.0 host to the Transmitter, enabling the extension of the USB connection to up to 2 USB ports located on the Receiver, allowing it to act like a USB hub. The integrated 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) support provides power to the Transmitter (PD) from the Receiver (PSE), eliminating the need for a separate power supply for the Receiver. The ultra-thin mechanical design allows for flexibility in mounting locations, saving space and making your presentation space orderly and tidy.
- Supports the HDBaseT 2.0 specification over a single Cat.6/7 cable up to 100m/328ft and Cat.5e cable up to 90m/295ft
- HDBaseT 5Play™ convergence: High-Definition (HD) Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (Bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Transmitter (PD) is powered by 48V PoH from the Receiver (PSE)
- HDMI with 3D & 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 2×USB 2.0 Type A ports
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Supports optical audio sampling rates up to 48kHz
- Supports external analog and digital audio extension including support for ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Supports RS-232 baud rates from 110~115200bps
- Ultra-thin mechanical design