This repeater is professionally designed to provide flexibility and high quality video for digital signage and content distribution applications. This unit complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, as well as supporting the legacy HDCP 1.x and HDMI 1.x standards. Despite HDBaseT’s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@50/60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit), can be supported and will be automatically converted to 4K@50/60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) when necessary. Furthermore, this unit supports passing 7.1 channel LPCM digital audio as well as advanced Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats. Advanced EDID management is also provided.
Multiple HDBaseT Repeaters may be cascaded in a chain to create an extended path to multiple displays with each Repeater delivering video, and control (Ethernet, RS-232, IR) to its local HDMI display while also passing the signal down the chain to the next display. Each Repeater in the chain can extend the signal up to 100 meters. Due to the integrated matrixing functionality, each Repeater may also connect a local HDMI source which can be freely used as a source for either output.
Adding to the flexibility of this unit, it may be powered locally by a standard power supply, or it can be powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) if the LAN port is connected to an Ethernet switch that provides PoE (802.3at). This allows for flexible placement of the repeater within your space without needing to be concerned about keeping it near a live power source. Overall, this unit provides the most efficient, quickest and reliable solution to extend uncompressed high-definition multimedia content to multiple destinations over a large distance or between multiple rooms. The unit can be controlled via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR remote making it exceptionally versatile.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDBaseT input
- 1 HDMI output and 1 HDBaseT output
- Supports HDBaseT input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit)
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- HDBaseT output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) with automatic color space conversion of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) sources
- 2×2 matrix switching (HDMI and HDBaseT outputs are independent)
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 100m/328ft Cat.5e/6/7 cable
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats
- Unit may be powered locally or via PoE when the LAN port is connected to an Ethernet switch that provides PoE (802.3at)
- Greatly increase the total extension distance of an HDMI source by using multiple cascaded Repeaters (100m/328ft per unit)
- Re-clocking feature greatly improves cascading performance
- Advanced internal and external EDID management
- Support console command to Serial and IR via HDBaseT Transmitter & Receiver
- LED indicators provide EDID and input selection status information
- Easy installation in equipment racks due to half-rack width design
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR remote