This HDMI to HDMI Scaler Quad-Set is designed to convert and scale a wide range of HDMI sources for output to an equally wide array of HDMI resolutions with 4 independent scaling units in a single case. Input sources are supported at resolutions up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit). Supported output resolutions range from SVGA to 3840×2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit). The efficient and compact design ensures that the user can set up each scaling unit quickly and get high quality pictures on each display. Additionally, this unit provides analog stereo breakout audio (LPCM 2.0 sources only) to support the use of external powered speakers. A perfect tool for your HD and UHD signal conversion needs. Each scaling unit is controlled independently via front panel buttons with an On-Screen Display (OSD).
- HDMI inputs and outputs with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compliant with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- 4 independent scaling units within a single rack-mountable case
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840×2160@60 Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096×2160@60 Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) & 4K@30Hz (4:4:4)
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats over HDMI
- Analog stereo audio breakout (LPCM 2.0 sources only)
- Provides EDID management via EDID bypass, 6 built-in EDIDs or 1 user modifiable EDID
- Supports up and down scaling of a wide variety of HDMI source resolutions, from 480p to 4K@60Hz.
- Each scaling unit is controlled independently via front panel buttons with an On-Screen Display (OSD)