This receiver is designed for use in environments needing a wide range of flexibility when it comes to inputs, outputs, and control. With a 2×2 matrix arrangement of HDBaseT+HDMI inputs and dual HDMI outputs this Receiver can handle a variety of source routing scenarios. The HDMI input and outputs supports resolution/timing up to a maximum of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) while the HDBaseT input supports resolution/timing up to a maximum of 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit).
Balanced analog stereo audio breakout is also provided (LPCM 2.0 sources only) allowing for professional local powered speakers to be easily added to the system.
Up to 3 switchable USB 2.0 host (Type-B) connections are available (2 on the Transmitter, 1 on the Receiver) which connect to up to 6 USB 2.0 device (Type-A) ports (3 on the Transmitter, 3 on the Receiver) for a multi-source, bi-directional, and highly flexible KVM configuration (Note: Only 1 USB host may be active at a time). The HDBaseT input not only supports video and audio but also bi-directional Ethernet, RS-232, USB, and IR.
This Receiver (PSE) can provide 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) power to the connected HDBaseT Transmitter (PD) (compatible Transmitters only), allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios. This unit is controllable via front panel controls, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDBaseT input support
- HDCP 1.x & 2.2 compliant
- HDMI input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- HDBaseT input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit)
- HDMI output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- 2×2 matrix switching (both HDMI outputs are independent)
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232/USB pass-through)
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats
- Balanced analog stereo audio breakout
- Flexible USB host selection using front panel buttons
- Multiple USB devices may be connected at once (up to 3 total, across the Tx and Rx units) with a single selected host active at a time
- Supports 48V PoH from Receiver (PSE) to Transmitter (PD) (compatible Transmitters only)
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232