This HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter is designed for use in environments needing a wide range of flexibility when it comes to inputs, outputs, and control. The three most common video input interfaces (HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA w/stereo audio) are included, providing the ultimate in source compatibility and flexibility. The HDMI and DisplayPort inputs support resolution/timing up to a maximum of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) which is converted, when appropriate and necessary, for transmission over HDBaseT. The selected source (video & audio) can be transmitted over Cat.6/7 cable up to 100 meters (at 4K@60Hz) along with bidirectional Ethernet, RS-232, USB, and IR. Due to the matrixing capability of this unit, an independent source may also be selected for output over the local HDMI output. The included microphone input, with optional 48V/5V phantom power support, feeds directly into a DSP mixer, allowing for powerful presentations with live voice-overs or even an impromptu karaoke session.
When paired with this unit’s standard Receiver, up to 3 switchable USB 2.0 host (Type-B) connections are available (2 on the Transmitter, 1 on the Receiver) which connect to up to 6 USB 2.0 (Type-A) device ports (3 on the Transmitter, 3 on the Receiver) for a multi-source, bidirectional, and highly flexible KVM configuration (Note: Only 1 USB host may be active at a time). This Transmitter also provides an interface for a remote control keypad, or trigger interface, which can be easily installed within a podium or table in a conference room or classroom. The unit’s integrated control system with scheduling support allows it to automatically activate or control nearly every aspect of a boardroom, classroom, or home theater.
This Transmitter may be powered locally using a standard power supply, or it can be powered by 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) provided by a compatible Receiver (PSE), allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios. This unit is controllable via front panel controls, WebGUI, Telnet, Triggers, and RS-232.
- HDMI and DisplayPort with 18Gbps (600MHz), 3D & 4K video support; HDBaseT 2.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x & 2.2 compliant
- Selectable HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs
- HDMI and DisplayPort support input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- VGA supports input resolutions up to 1080p/WUXGA (RB)
- HDMI output supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- HDBaseT output supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0, 8-bit) with automatic color space conversion of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) sources
- 4×2 matrix switching (HDMI and HDBaseT outputs are independent)
- Supported HDBaseT features: HD video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and control (bidirectional IR/RS-232/USB pass-through)
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream & HD Bitstream audio formats
- Balanced analog stereo audio breakout
- Microphone input supports optional 48V or 5V phantom power
- Microphone input feeds into a DSP mixer allowing adjustable mix level controls
- Flexible USB host selection using front panel buttons
- Multiple USB hosts may be connected at once (up to 3 total, between the Tx and a compatible Rx unit) with a single selected host active at a time
- Integrated control system with macro command lists supporting the activation of multiple events from a single button press (up to 16 actions per macro)
- Supports extended keypad (trigger) control for easy, single button, macro activation (optional equipment)
- Supports local power, or power via 48V PoH from Receiver (PSE) to Transmitter (PD) (compatible Receivers only)
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, Triggers, and RS-232