This transmitter is designed for use in environments needing a wide range of flexibility when it comes to inputs, outputs, and control. The three most common input interfaces (HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA+Stereo Audio) are supported by the Transmitter, providing the ultimate in source compatibility and flexibility. The HDMI and DisplayPort inputs both support resolution/timing up to a maximum of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) which is converted, as appropriate, for transmission over HDBaseT.
Up to 3 switchable USB 2.0 host (Type-B) connections are available (2 on the Transmitter, 1 on the Receiver) which connect to up to 6 USB 2.0 device (Type-A) ports (3 on the Transmitter, 3 on the Receiver) for a multi-source, bi-directional, and highly flexible KVM configuration (Note: Only 1 USB host may be active at a time). The selected source (video & audio) can be transmitted over Cat.6/7 cable up to 100 meters (at 4K@60Hz) along with bi-directional Ethernet, RS-232, USB, and IR. Due to the matrixing capability of this unit, an independent source may also be selected for output over the local HDMI output.
This Transmitter also provides an interface for a remote control keypad, or trigger interface, which can be easily installed within a podium or table in a conference room or classroom. An integrated control system with scheduling support allows the unit to automatically activate or control nearly every aspect of a boardroom, classroom, or home theater, right down to controlling a projector screen or curtains. The microphone input, with optional 48V phantom power support, feeds directly into a DSP mixer, allowing for powerful presentations with live voice-overs or even an impromptu karaoke session.
The Transmitter may be powered locally using a standard power supply, or it can be powered by 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) provided by a compatible Receiver (PSE), allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios. This unit is controllable via front panel controls, WebGUI, Telnet, Triggers, and RS-232.
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, and VGA input support
- HDCP 1.x & 2.2 compliant
- HDMI and DisplayPort input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- VGA input resolutions up to 1080p60/WUXGA (RB)
- HDMI output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- HDBaseT output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) with automatic color space conversion of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) sources
- 4×2 matrix switching (HDMI and HDBaseT outputs are independent)
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232/USB pass-through)
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats
- Microphone input supports optional 48V phantom power
- Microphone input feeds into a DSP mixer allowing adjustable mix level controls
- Flexible USB host selection using front panel buttons
- Multiple USB devices may be connected at once (up to 3 total, across the Tx and Rx units) with a single selected host active at a time
- Integrated control system with macro command lists supporting the activation of multiple events from a single button press (up to 16 actions per macro)
- Supports extended keypad (trigger) control for easy, single button, macro activation (optional equipment)
- Supports controlling a wide variety of conference room equipment such as projection screens, curtains, etc. via two relay connections
- Supports local power, or power via 48V PoH from Receiver (PSE) to Transmitter (PD) (compatible Receivers only)
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, Triggers, and RS-232