This Wallplate Switcher is an HDMI and VGA switch with audio embedding and HDBaseT output. The wallplate is designed for use with US single-gang sized enclosures. This Transmitter can send uncompressed high-definition video/audio over a single cable up to a distance of 100 meters at 1080p@60Hz. The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) and the VGA input supports resolutions up to WUXGA (RB). With the use of the 3.5mm audio input, stereo audio may be embedded with VGA or DVI sources as well. Despite HDBaseT’s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, high bandwidth 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit), can be supported and will be automatically converted to 8-bit color, or the 4:2:0 color space when necessary.
Automatic input detection between the HDMI and VGA inputs with hot plug detection is supported, enabling hands-free operation. A multi-function button on the face of the unit provides access to an information OSD as well as allowing manual input selection. When paired with a compatible Receiver, additional functionality such as EDID management, HDCP management and basic signal event automation (via RS-232 or CEC) also becomes accessible.
This Transmitter (PD) may be powered locally or via 48V PoH from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver (PSE), which allows for greater flexibility in installations. The unit can be controlled via the front panel button with OSD. When paired with a compatible Receiver it may also be controlled via WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232 making it exceptionally versatile.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 VGA input with 3.5mm mini-jack audio input
- Wall plate is designed for US one-gang sized enclosures
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports VGA input resolutions up to WUXGA (RB)
- Analog stereo audio may be embedded with VGA or DVI/HDMI sources
- HDBaseT output supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) with automatic color space conversion of 4K@50/60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) or 4K@any (10/12-bit) sources
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 100m/328ft Cat.5e/6/7 cable at 1080p60 and 70m/230ft at 4K
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, and 48V PoH (PD)
- Supports CEC bypass
- User activated information OSD
- Unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver (PSE)
- Supports manual input selection or automatic input selection with hot plug detection
- Basic signal event automation (via RS-232 or CEC w/ compatible Receiver)
- USB port supports firmware update and powering of 5V/500mA devices
- Front panel LEDs indicate HDCP mode, input source, and power
- Controllable via a multi-function front panel button with OSD, or via WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232 (w/ compatible Receiver only)