This transmitter and receiver set is a great solution for extending uncompressed HD audio and video as well as Ethernet and control via a single run of Cat.5e/6/7 cable over distances of up to 100 meters. Multiple data and control interfaces are provided, including IR, RS-232 and LAN connections. This extender set complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, as well as supporting the legacy HDCP 1.x and HDMI 1.x standards. The Transmitter (PD) is powered by 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) provided by the Receiver (PSE), allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios.
- HDMI with 3D & 4K support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@50/60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit)
- Supports CEC bypass
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 100m/328ft Cat.5e/6/7 cable at 1080p60 and 70m/230ft at 4K
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Supports standard 48V PoH from Receiver (PSE) to Transmitter (PD) (compatible Transmitters only)