This scaler has DisplayPort, HDMI and PC (VGA) inputs which can be freely selected for output at a scaled resolution of the user’s choosing over the mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. This unit also includes separate analog and digital audio outputs to provide additional playback flexibility. Support for HDMI output resolutions up to 1080p/WUXGA (RB) and Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC) functionality combine to allow for a wide range of AV signals to be displayed on the connected HDMI displays.
Beyond video switching and scaling, this unit also features useful audio functions. The Optical Audio Return (OAR) feature supports transmitting optical audio from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver to this unit for local playback. An integrated audio DSP with gain control for routing audio and controlling background audio levels adds to the versatility of this product. The HDBaseT output can provide 48V PoH to power to compatible HDBaseT Receivers. The unit can be controlled via front panel buttons with an On-Screen Display (OSD), WebGUI, IR remote, Telnet, and RS-232 making it exceptionally versatile.
- HDMI 1.3, DisplayPort 1.1, and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x compliant
- Multiple video and audio inputs: 1 DisplayPort, 2 HDMI, 2 VGA, and 3 stereo audio
- Mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- Supports input and output resolutions up to 1080p/WUXGA (RB)
- Analog stereo and digital coaxial breakout audio outputs
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 2.0 audio
- Supports the Optical Audio Return (OAR) function to transmit audio from a compatible HDBaseT receiver to this unit
- Audio DSP with gain control for routing audio and controlling background audio levels
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- HDBaseT output provides 48V PoH (PSE) to power to compatible HDBaseT Receivers (PD)
- EDID management support
- Remote control provides discrete input source selection
- Controllable via front panel controls with OSD, RS-232, Telnet, WebGUI, and IR remote