This Receiver is designed to scale and convert HDBaseT video and audio for local HDMI output. The HDBaseT input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit). The scaled HDMI output supports resolutions from 640×480@60Hz up to 4K@60Hz and provides the ability to adjust the image with a number of fine tuning options including: contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, noise reduction, and RGB levels.
Furthermore, this unit supports passing 7.1 channel LPCM digital audio as well as advanced Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats. Analog stereo audio breakout is also available (LPCM 2.0 sources only). Shortcut keys are provided to quickly change the output resolution to 1080p60 or XGA when needed for quick connection to a display or for troubleshooting purposes.
Additionally, the unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) from a compatible HDBaseT Transmitter, which allows for greater flexibility in installations. The unit can be controlled via front panel buttons with a comprehensive OSD.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 1 HDBaseT input
- 1 HDMI output
- 1 Analog Stereo Audio output
- HDBaseT input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit)
- Scaled HDMI output supports resolutions from 640×480@60Hz up to 4K@60Hz
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 100m/328ft Cat.5e/6/7 cable at 1080p60 and 70m/230ft at 4K
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats
- Analog stereo audio extraction support via 5-pin terminal block
- Unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH from a compatible HDBaseT Transmitter (PSE)
- Controllable via front panel buttons with comprehensive OSD