This Transmitter is designed to scale and convert HDMI and PC video, with optional analog audio embedding, for extension over long distances to standard HDBaseT Receivers. The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz and the VGA input supports resolutions up to 1080p60/WUXGA (RB). The scaled HDBaseT output supports resolutions from 640×480@60Hz up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) and provides the ability to adjust the image with a number of fine tuning options including: contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, noise reduction, and RGB levels.
Furthermore, this unit supports passing 7.1 channel LPCM digital audio as well as advanced Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats via the HDMI input, or analog stereo audio may be embedded from the provided stereo mini-jack connection. Shortcut keys are provided to quickly change the output resolution to 1080p60 or XGA when needed for quick connection to a display or for troubleshooting purposes.
Additionally, the unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver, which allows for greater flexibility in installations. The unit can be controlled via front panel buttons with a comprehensive OSD.
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 1 HDMI and 1 PC input
- 1 Analog Stereo Audio input
- 1 HDBaseT output
- HDMI input supports input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
- VGA input supports resolutions up to 1080p60/WUXGA (RB)
- Scaled HDBaseT output supports resolutions from 640×480@60Hz up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit)
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 100m/328ft Cat.5e/6/7 cable at 1080p60 and 70m/230ft at 4K
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats
- Analog stereo audio insertion support via stereo mini-jack
- Unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver (PSE)
- Controllable via front panel buttons with comprehensive OSD