This switcher is capable to scaling up to 2 sources and displaying both simultaneously on a single HDMI output within their own windows. This is the ideal solution for monitoring multiple sources simultaneously for use in control rooms, or for flexible display presentations in conference rooms or classrooms. Both inputs support resolutions up to 4K@30Hz and LPCM audio with up to 7.1 channels at 192kHz.
The multi-window output is sent to single HDMI output at scaled resolutions up to 1080p60 along with the selected audio source. HDMI audio output supports up to LPCM 7.1 while the analog audio output supports up to LPCM 2.0. Each of the 2 HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of multi-window modes including PiP, side by side, and free position (with layer priority control). Each window can also be mirrored, flipped, swapped, or frozen (with live audio). Chroma keying and a custom uploadable logo/graphic is also supported.
This unit can be controlled easily by use of the front panel controls (with OSD) as well as by WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, IR, and 8 direct trigger inputs.
- HDMI 1.3 compatible
- HDCP 1.3 compliant
- 2 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- Inputs support HD resolutions up to 4K@30Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Output supports HD resolutions up to 1080p60
- Supports audio pass-through of LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1 sources
- Analog audio extraction support (LPCM 2.0 only)
- Supports PiP (Picture-in-Picture), side by side, and free positioning modes
- Easy individual window size, position and layer priority adjustment
- Supports per-window mirror, flip, and image freeze (w/ live audio) functionality
- Chroma key support
- Uploadable logo support
- 8 Trigger inputs for easy remote control of the unit with optional keypad
- Supports front panel buttons (with OSD), WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, IR, and Trigger controls