This unit makes online broadcasting of live video an easy and simple process. Video sources from cameras, PCs, video game consoles, etc. are a breeze to connect for immediate broadcast. Video content up to 4K UHD+ is supported and is automatically scaled to a resolution that is more appropriate for efficient streaming. In addition to the standard HDMI input, a VGA input with an analog stereo audio input is also available as a source. An HDMI output is provided for local monitoring of the selected input source.
All video content is encoded and streamed with minimal latency and high quality making it ideal for live streaming events to a variety of popular online streaming services or within the local network. An audio mixer function is included, allowing an external audio source to be mixed with the embedded audio of your HDMI source (LPCM 2.0 only) for your video stream.
Comprehensive EDID management provides improved compatibility with different sink devices. The intuitive WebGUI provides easy control of your live event stream including source selection, resolution, bitrate and more. Audio functions include volume level adjustment, mute, and mixer source selection. This unit can be controlled and configured via an intuitive WebGUI or via standard Telnet or RS-232 connections.
- 1 HDMI and 1 VGA input
- 1 HDMI output
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant (Note: HDCP encrypted sources can not be streamed over the Internet and will be blacked out.)
- HDMI input/output supports resolutions up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- VGA input supports resolutions up to WUXGA (1920×1200@60Hz)
- Advanced H.264 video streaming is provided at QVGA (320×240), VGA (640×480), 720p, or 1080p at up to 60fps
- Audio embedding and mixing support with the analog stereo audio input (Note: Analog audio can only be mixed with LPCM 2.0 audio from the HDMI source.)
- Integrated support for live streaming to Facebook or YouTube channels
- Can act as a streaming server (using RTP/RTSP protocols) or streaming client (using the RTMP protocol)
- On screen countdown timer to inform the audience and event host of the scheduled ending time for the current stream
- Supports text overlays over live broadcasts
- Integrated downscaling function will convert UHD video content (up to 4K@60Hz) down to 1080p or lower for live video broadcast
- Generates 4 simultaneous streams from the same video source (1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, VGA@30fps, QVGA@30fps) for easy system integration at multiple bandwidth targets
- Supports automatic input switching
- Advanced EDID management including Internal , External & User configured EDID selections
- Control via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR remote