This streamer makes online broadcasting of live video an easy and simple process. Video sources from cameras, PCs, video game consoles, etc. are a breeze to connect for immediate broadcast. Video content up to 4K UHD+ is supported and is automatically scaled to a resolution that is more appropriate for efficient streaming. In addition to the standard HDMI input, a VGA input and an analog stereo audio input is also available as a source. An HDMI output is provided for local monitoring of the selected input source. All video content is encoded and streamed with low latency and high quality making it ideal for live streaming events to a variety of popular online streaming services. An audio mixer function is included, allowing the selection of an external audio source for your video stream.
Comprehensive EDID management provides improved compatibility with different sink devices. The intuitive WebGUI provides easy control of your live event stream including source selection, resolution, bitrate and more. Audio functions include volume level adjustment, mute, and mixer source selection. This unit can be controlled and configured via an intuitive WebGUI or via standard Telnet or RS-232 connections.
- 1 HDMI input and 1 VGA input, 1 HDMI output (for local monitoring of the selected input source)
- Advanced H.264 video streaming supports up to 1080p@60fps video output
- Can act as a streaming server (using RTSP/RTP protocols) or streaming client (using the RTMP protocol)
- Optional support for the ONVIF streaming and IP integration standards
- Audio embedding support from the external analog stereo audio input
- On screen countdown timer to inform the audience and event host of the scheduled ending time for the current stream
- Text overlays may be applied over live broadcasts
- Integrated downscaling function supports converting Ultra HD video content (up to 4K@60Hz) down to 1080p or lower for live video broadcast
- Intuitive user interfaces including front panel controls, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR
- Advanced EDID management including Internal , External & User configured EDID selections
- Can generate a maximum of 4 simultaneous streams with the same video source (1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, VGA@30fps, QVGA@30fps) for easy system integration with multiple display device types