This transmitter and receiver set is designed to provide an efficient and high quality AV extension/matrixing/video wall solution with minimum latency and natural protection from RF interference. With ultra-light compression (lossless for most content) it’s a great solution for extending uncompressed 4K video/audio (including HDR) along with USB support over long distances (up to 30km!) using interchangeable, field replaceable, SFP+ modules. With a local output on the Transmitter and a local input on the Receiver, the user has plenty of flexibility for local monitoring of their source or verifying a display’s capability. USB 2.0 extension support makes these units perfect for long distance KVM needs. The units can be controlled via front panel buttons or an external control center unit (optional).
When combined with the optional external control center unit, the functionality of the extenders expands exponentially. Advanced EDID management and HDCP handling becomes available and allows the unit to adapt to every situation. When controlled by the external control center unit, multiple Transmitters and Receivers may be combined with one or more 10Gb Fiber Ethernet Switches and the units can be used together to form a distributed video matrix, a multi-viewer system, or a video wall system adding to their flexibility in large event installations.
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- Input resolution support up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) via HDMI and DisplayPort
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats
- IP switching with minimum latency
- Ultra-light compression technology, lossless for most content
- Extension up to 30km (distance depends on the SFP+ modules used)
- Independent breakaway matrix switching, multi-viewer and video wall support when using multiple Tx/Rx sets (with external control center unit only)
- Bidirectional RS-232, IR, and USB 2.0 extension
- Data Transmission interface with 10 Gigabit Ethernet via XFI, IEEE 802.3, compatible with SFP+ fiber modules