This 8-Port Managed 5V DC Power Supply is a DC power splitter which can distribute up to 3 amps of 5 volt power to up to eight connected devices via 2-pin terminal block connections (120 watts total across all 8 outputs). Ideal for professional applications, this unit provides direct per-port power control via WebGUI, Telnet or RS-232. An integrated, battery backed-up, clock allows for detailed power scheduling based on a repeating daily/weekly schedule, or single events. Up to 2 fans may be connected and their speed can be either automatically controlled based on a detected temperature, or set to a single static speed. Detailed status information about the power input, each power output, current fan speed, and system temperature is provided to give a comprehensive system overview.
- Power management system providing voltage-controlled current (5V) on each output
- Battery backed up clock for scheduling power events
- Integrated WebGUI for control and power analysis
- Unit’s overall maximum power consumption is only 140 watts
- Supports 8 power output ports with professional 2-pin 3.5mm terminal block connectors