This HDMI over single Cat.5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver set is a great solution for extending uncompressed HD audio and video as well as Ethernet and control via a single run of Cat.5e/6/7 cable over distances of up to 100 meters. Multiple data and control interfaces are provided, including IR, RS-232 and LAN connections.
This extender set complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards, as well as supporting the legacy HDCP 1.x and HDMI 1.x standards. Despite HDBaseT’s 10Gbps bandwidth limitation, 4K UHD HDMI video, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), is able to be processed and extended by subsampling 4:4:4 color to 4:2:0 and reducing bit depth when necessary.
Beyond video, data, and control these units also feature useful audio features. The Optical Audio Return (OAR) feature supports transmitting optical audio from the Receiver side to the Transmitter side for local playback. An audio insertion feature is also included, allowing for stereo analog audio to be embedded into the HDMI output signal. Rounding out the feature set is robust EDID management as well as automatic HDBaseT clock stretching and TMDS re-clocking support. The Receiver (PD) is powered by 48V PoH provided by the Transmitter (PSE), allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios.
- HDMI with 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4) video input
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:2:0)
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports CEC bypass
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable up to 100m at 1080p and 70m at 4K
- Supported HDBaseT feature set: High-Definition Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH and Control (Bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Supports the output of a 720p color bar pattern when no source is connected
- Supports automatic signal down conversion to match HDBaseT bandwidth requirements
- 4K@50/60Hz (4:4:4) → 4K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:2:0, 8-bit)
- 4K@23/24/25/30Hz (10 or 12-bit) → 4K@23/24/25/30Hz (8-bit)
- 4K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:2:0, 10 or 12-bit) → 4K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:2:0, 8-bit)
- Supports the Optical Audio Return (OAR) function to transmit optical audio from the receiver to compatible transmitters
- Supports the insertion of external stereo audio into the transmitted HDMI signal
- Comprehensive EDID management support including 6 pre-defined EDIDs, 9 user EDIDs and an EDID bypass mode
- PC-based EDID management software allows for the uploading of customized user EDIDs via USB
- Supports HDMI DDC bus clock stretching for improved compatibility with certain Blu-ray players
- Performs TMDS re-clocking and signal re-generation for improved signal integrity
- Supports standard 48V PoH from Transmitter (PSE) to Receiver (PD) (compatible Receivers only)
- Ultra-slim case design for easy installation (only 16mm thick!)