This Transmitter and Receiver set is designed for high-quality, IP routable, AV extension with minimum latency. By using a sophisticated ultra-light compression scheme (lossless for most content) it’s a great solution for extending 4K audio/video streams (HDMI or DisplayPort) and data. Advanced HDMI content such as HDR (High Dynamic Range), 10-bit color and multi-channel HD Bitstream audio can be transmitted in pass-through mode. The use of interchangeable, field replaceable, SFP+ modules allows for transmission distances of up to 30km (Maximum transmission distance depends on the SFP+ modules used.). Multiple control and data signals may also be transmitted along with the audio and video, including IR, RS-232, USB (for KVM) and Ethernet.
When combined with the optional control center or control software, the functionality of the extenders expands exponentially. Multiple Transmitters and Receivers may be combined with one or more 10Gb fiber Ethernet switch and the units can be used together to form a distributed video matrix, a multi-viewer system, or a video wall system adding to their flexibility in large event installations.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- IP switchable with minimum latency (requires optional control center/software)
- Ultra-light compression, lossless for most content
- Extension up to 30km (depending on the fiber module used)
- Independent breakaway A/V matrix switching (requires optional control center/software)
- Video wall generation (requires optional control center/software)
- Multi-view compositing (requires optional control center/software)
- Supports pass-through of 10/12-bit HDR sources (Point-to-Point and Genlock mode only)
- Supports pass-through of audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream from HDMI or DisplayPort sources
- Analog stereo audio extension, insertion and extraction (insertion and extraction requires optional control center/software)
- Bi-directional RS-232, IR, & USB 2.0 extension
- Data Transmission interfaces with 10 gigabit Ethernet via XFI, IEEE 802.3ae, compatible SFP+ fiber modules
- Supports the use of an external control center or control software to provide expanded functionality (Contact your authorized dealer for more information)