This controller is a powerful and flexible solution for controlling multiple Video over IP (VoIP) extenders within same network. The user only needs to install this unit into the same local network as the extenders (Transmitter and Receiver) to easily define and configure channel routing selections, for both unicast and multicast scenarios, using the WebGUI. It is also possible to define and switch routes using customized groups or presets allowing for easy control over multiple video zones. Without the use of this centralized unit, each individual Transmitter and Receiver in the system would need to be controlled and configured directly through their own WebGUI.
Additionally, this unit supports controlling the matrix and video wall modes of connected VoIP units. The settings of all connected Transmitter/Receiver units, including IP address, netmask and extender status are clearly displayed within the WebGUI. The WebGUI is easily accessed via a web browser over a normal network connection or by directly connecting an HDMI display and USB keyboard & mouse to the unit. A trigger input interface is also provided to allow the easy addition of a remote control keypad, or other trigger-supporting products, which can be installed within a podium or within a table in a conference room or classroom. This interface can allow the user to activate stored presets with the simple press of a button. Standard control is available via WebGUI (remote or local), RS-232, Telnet and IR Remote.
- Enables the management and configuration of multiple compatible Video over IP (VoIP) extenders through a single WebGUI
- Supports point-to-point (unicast) and multi-to-multi (multicast) routing selections
- Control over both matrix and TV wall modes using WebGUI presets
- Definable display groups
- WebGUI clearly displays the status of all connected Transmitters and Receivers, including IP address, channel selection, etc.
- HDMI output displays the WebGUI and system status
- Supports the use of a USB mouse and keyboard to locally control the WebGUI (Optional)
- Can be powered by Ethernet switches supporting the IEEE 802.3af-2003 PoE standard (Optional)
- Trigger Control Keypad support for easy, single-button, preset activation (Optional)
- Standard control is available via WebGUI (remote or local), RS-232, Telnet, and IR Remote