This controller is a powerful and flexible solution for controlling Video over IP (VoIP) extenders. It is capable of simultaneously managing multiple VoIP extenders within same network. The user only needs to install this unit into the same local network as the extenders (Tx and Rx) to easily define and configure channel pair selections, for both unicast and multicast scenarios, using the WebGUI. It is also possible to define and switch routes using customized groups allowing for easy control over multiple video zones. Without the use of this unit, each individual Tx and Rx in the system would need to be controlled directly through their own WebGUI.
Additionally, this unit supports matrix and video wall modes. The settings of all connected Tx/Rx units, including IP address, netmask and extender status are clearly displayed in the WebGUI. A physical interface is also provided to allow the easy addition of a remote control keypad, or trigger interface, which can be easily installed within a podium or table in a conference room or classroom. This interface can allow the user to activate pre-defined functions or macros with the simple press of a button. Standard control is available via RS-232/422/485, Telnet, and WebGUI.
- Enables the management and configuration of multiple VoIP extenders through a single WebGUI
- Supports point-to-point (unicast) and multi-to-multi (multicast) routing selections
- Direct configuration of both matrix and video wall modes using hot keys
- Video group settings
- WebGUI clearly displays the status of all connected extenders, including IP address, channel selection, etc.
- Can be powered by Ethernet switches supporting the IEEE 802.3af-2003 PoE standard (Optional)
- Extended keypad control support for easy, single-button, macro activation (control keypad is optional)
- Standard control is available via RS-232/422/485, Telnet, and WebGUI