This 4 by 2 Multiviewer is a high performance HDMI switch with integrated scaling and multi-windowing technology. It is an ideal solution for monitoring or displaying multiple sources simultaneously for use in control rooms, conference rooms or classrooms. Video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz and LPCM audio up to 7.1 channels at 192kHz are supported on both input and output and this unit is fully compatible with the HDCP 1.x and 2.2 standards.
Any of 4 different HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of multi-window modes including quad view and PiP with the output being sent to 2 mirrored HDMI outputs (4K@50/60Hz output supports quad view and full screen only). Management of input/window routing, position and sizing can be controlled easily by use of the front panel controls as well as by WebGUI, RS-232, Telnet, and IR remote control options.
- HDMI inputs and outputs with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compatible with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- 4 HDMI inputs and 2 mirrored HDMI outputs
- Seamless switching (no loss of sync to display) when switching sources in both full screen and multi-window modes
- Supports PiP (Picture-in-Picture), side by side, 3+1 quad view, and 2×2 quad view display options with independent audio source selection
Note: 4K@50/60Hz output supports 2×2 Quad View only and is limited to 1080p/4K sources.
- Supports the ability to store a multi-window arrangement as a preset that can be recalled later
- Each window can have a border with a selectable color
- Uploadable and freely positioned graphic logo support
Note: The logo and border features are not available when the output is set to 4K@50/60Hz.
- Supports easy adjustment of window size, position and settings in the PiP windowing mode via the WebGUI
- Matrix mode supports input and output resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz with a single shared audio source (Outputs are mirrored at higher resolutions)
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR remote